Tuesday, December 10, 2013

So Much To Report!

Oh my gosh, I just can't keep up, I still have photos from LAST weekend that I didn't post yet!  YIKES!  Well, we got our tree.
It was so fun this year, Nolan was amped up on sugar and we just go to a farm stand nearby but it was awesome.  Except we didn't dress the kids properly so Nolan was freezing and Emily was crying.  Ah, well, what can you do?  Anyway, here's our undressed tree.  And our living room decorated.  I love the way our living room looks at Christmas time- all the cream and red colors.  I love the classic stockings hanging.  I love the gold and silver accents.  Just love it.  
So Nolan was a huge helper, he wanted to do everything, jumping and bouncing around like crazy.  And that little pink lump on the rug was Emily just taking it all in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment