Thursday, June 27, 2013

Strawberry Picking

Last week when Nana was visiting we went strawberry picking.  I thought Nolan would really love it.  He seemed neither here nor there about it.  He was, however, very excited when I suggested he wear his snow boots because it had rained very hard the day before.
So snowboots and a fleece that he didn't want to take off despite the warm temperatures he picked strawberries.  Or rather, he held the bucket.  But it was fun to do it.  He ate a single strawberry from the vines- my child, the non-eater.   I was impressed he ate one!  He enjoyed throwing them too, we had to make him stop that... 
 Emily did ok on this outing, I mostly just kept her in the carseat but at one point she demanded to get out and view the fields.  All in all it was a lovely trip that I wouldn't have been able to do without Nana's help.  Thank you Nana!

No comments:

Post a Comment