Monday, April 1, 2013

38.5 weeks

So I'm due in 1.5 weeks.  Crazy right?  And while I feel good, great considering most people are begging their doctors to take the baby out at this point, I'm also feeling sore in my hips and legs and tired.  
 So I thought I'd post some belly photos.  It's been hard to get good pictures of this belly, I'm not sure why.  
 I seem to be carrying high still, which makes the belly seem comical, I just wish I could accurately capture it.  
She's not a big mover, Nolan seems to be punching and moving around in my belly tons, she just seems to shift or roll over slowly, not punches/kicks throughout the day.  It's a little unnerving to realize I haven't felt her kick but then I just stop and concentrate and can feel or see my belly moving like she's rolling around in there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment