Friday, March 22, 2013

Video Friday: Our Pirate

video

Working on perfecting his Pirate voice, though it seems like he's growling or roaring more than saying Arrr.  We'll keep working on it.

Here's a story about how this week has gone for me.  I just can't seem to get anything right this week:  Nolan comes out of the bathroom naked proudly announcing he peed standing up (sidenote: we do not encourage or 'allow' for him to pee standing up). I smile and say 'you did?!' and then go to look in the bathroom and there is pee EVERYWHERE. On the wall, on the heater, toilet, floor, rug- EVERYWHERE (of our newly renovated bathroom). So I tell him he made a mess, that he is not tall enough, too young, needs to be taught, blah blah blah etc. I start to clean up, tossing paper towels into the toilet when I'm finished using them. After I get it all cleaned up I flush. Toilet is clogged. So I plunge and flush, still clogged. I plunge and flush again, still clogged and toilet is getting full. Plunge and flush again, no dice and the toilet overflows in a wave all over the bathroom floor. Just another day in my life.  TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment