Saturday, November 24, 2012

Out of Storage

So I've reached my limit on free storage photos on my blog which means I need to either pay for my blog to continue or post without photos (what's the point in that?).  I'm off to research other options- sorry for the week of no posts.  It's been a heck of a week!

Tuesday we found out that we're having a girl baby!  Nolan was in utter disbelief when I told him.  In fact he laughed and said 'no it's not a girl baby, it's a boy baby'.  Then we talked more about it and he seems to get it.  He even offered one of his toys (the steering wheel from his stroller) as a toy for 'the girl in yous betty' (betty = belly) to play with.  Very funny.

Thursday we took a trip for Thanksgiving.  Thankfully he did very well while we were at Nana and Gaga's house, he LOVED the trip to the playground as well as the crackers and chips available and within his reach.  He also loved playing with Uncle Jimmy on the slides and even pretended to get stuck in the slide like Uncle Jimmy did.

Friday we chilled out, relaxed and got back on track.  I was feeling under the weather and woke up today feeling pretty awful.  So I 'called in sick' today and took this morning off- THANK YOU DAVE!

I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving!  Now bring on the Christmas songs, decorations, lights, trees and Santa!  I just love this time of year!

1 comment:

  1. so sorry you aren't feeling well. I'm not feeling so hot either. Get better!!

    ReplyDelete