Friday, July 20, 2012

Video Friday: ABCs


video
Nolan is really into singing and music these days.  It seems like daily he knows a new song or just makes up songs which is cute.  I love him imagination although at times I'm unsure how to handle it.  Take, for example, his imaginary spiky dino.  So he's afraid of this dinosaur, it's even bitten his finger when he was playing (he said 'ouch, spiky dino bit me') but sometimes the spiky dino is Nolan's friend and they can be found playing golf together.  Sometimes Nolan pets the dino or even holds him to look out windows but later that day will come running from a room because the dino scared him... I'm open to suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I think he needs a puppy.. :)

    How's it going C~?
    We have to get together soon.

    ReplyDelete