Friday, June 15, 2012

Video Friday: Monkeys

video
While we don't really let Nolan jump on the bed I had to encourage this.  I mean, come on, he got the two monkeys and is singing 'no more monkeys jumping on the bed' song.  When I walked in from the shower he was doing the 'bumped his head' part.  I couldn't believe it.  

On another fun note, yesterday Nolan and I had a really special conversation.  It was probably the first real conversation we had that was thoughtful, not just narrating what trucks are doing or where we've been.  He was looking at some rose bushes and then started telling me which flowers were his favorite, which were Dan's (Dad's) favorite and which were Nana and GaGa's favorites.  It was really sweet to talk about this.  It seemed so thoughtful and fun, not anything we've ever really discussed before.  It warmed my heart and hopefully means his language development is turning away from him asking 'Doing?' to us.  Also a non-favorite: What's that guy doing?  Coupled with: What's that?  can really drive someone bonkers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment