Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

We are back from vacation and before I get into the really wonderful trip we had, I want to wish Dave a Happy Anniversary.
Dear David, Can you believe it?  Five years ago, this was us.  How crazy is that?  Now I won't post any of the morning photos that Nolan took of us while on vacation with our coffee, pjs and bed heads but I will say that while life has changed and sadly I don't take enough time to think about our love, I'm really blessed to have you in my life.   
 You are an amazing man, one who makes my heart swell and one who makes me feel so happy with you by my side.  We have had an amazing five years of marriage, they have been filled with fun-packed adventures and calm, quiet moments of peacefulness.  You are the yin to my yang and I am so grateful to have you by my side.  
 Five years ago I didn't think my love for you could get any stronger.  But it has.  It's gotten deeper, fuller and so much stronger than I could have ever imagined.
Happy Anniversary Sweetheart.  I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment