Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Shout-Out to Phill

My dear friend Phill sent (from Australia) a gift right after Nolan was born.  It included two shirts.  Finally Nolan can fit into the larger of the two.  When Dave put this shirt on Nolan he said that it would 'make mommy happy'.  It did.  Also when he points to the kangaroo and says 'kangaroo'.  The other animal is a little tougher, he calls it a dino.  I call it an Emu.  I'm actually not sure what it is...
If you want to see the other shirt, here is a link to a post a few years ago featuring Phill's generosity.  Thanks Phill!  Hope to see you in a few months (when he comes to the states for a visit)!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I may have to bring a stuffed koala or something when I visit so I can get another shout out :) And you are soooo going to bring Nolan to meet me on the day that I'm in Connecticut!

    ReplyDelete