Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St Patrick's Day

What in the world is this on my head?
OH!  The headband I've been wearing for weeks.  It must be some special day.  But why did my mom dress me in orange?  Doesn't she know it's the day I'm supposed to be wearing my Oscar The Grouch shirt?  Oohhhhh... that's right, I LOVE this orange shirt.  Ah, well, at least it's a color on the Irish flag. 
 Even though we thought he'd love corned beef (salty meat) he had to be bribed with left over cupcakes to eat a whole slice of it.  Ah, we've come a long way from this and an even longer way from the days we had a St. Paddys Party and bought SO much beer we decided to buy a beer fridge rather than let all the excess beer get skunked.  My things have changed.  
Now that the kiddo is asleep I need to go convice Dave to do an Irish Car Bomb just for old times sake!  Happy St Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment