Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Boys

Sometimes I find Dave and Nolan just hanging out.  They play so differently than the way Nolan and I play it's fun to watch.  Generally it's more energetic and a little rougher which is fine by me.  I like that I'm not the person playing that way.  Nolan's getting big.  Soon (feels like very soon) he'll be bigger and stronger than me. 
 But when this weekend I heard they were quiet I had to go see what they were up to.  This is what I found.  Now this might look strange but this was in between sets of Nolan's triceps push ups, when Dave lifts Nolan up while he's in a sitting position and does it for 15 reps.  Nolan loves it.  It's hysterical.  And Dave is getting a work out.
 Just two guys, my guys, hanging out, working out.  I love these two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment