Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Too Sunny

This is how Nolan spent most of his ride on Thanksgiving.  The sun was in his eyes and he clearly needs some shades.  So this is him, in his carseat, with his blanket over his head to make it darker. 

Sometimes we play a game like this, not in the car, where he puts his blanket over his head and stands really still.  Then I ask 'where's nolan?  Is he hiding behind a chair?'  And Nolan will stand very still but a voice from under the blanket will say 'no'.  I continue to ask where he is and he continues to say no until I find him.  I think it's hysterical.  He does too.  But for very different reason. 

1 comment:

  1. Funny Kid. Claire uses paper that I give her to shield the sun. Ofcourse, she can never find her sunglasses. (takes after mom).

    ReplyDelete