Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A New Look

The changing of the seasons is always a turning point for me.  It's the time that the new decorations come out which gives the house new flavor.  It's time for the new clothes to come out, which always feels like I just went shopping finding old clothes that have been in a box for 6 months.  And, this time around, the blog has a new look.  What do you think of it?
 I just LOVE sweater season.  I'm not sure if Nolan will but he does love zippers and this particular sweater has a half zip (how trendy).  So with him in his cords and sweater (well, these are both hand me downs from Nolan's very generous cousins) he looks dashing.
 I just can't get over how grown up he looks.  Some days I wonder who replaced my baby with this little boy.  It's hard to believe he's 19 months old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment