Thursday, August 4, 2011

Snug as a Bug


Nolan really loves to read books. Most times when we get him from the crib he's already signing for a book (clapping), pointing to the books and saying BaBa. Now, don't be confused- clapping is also the sign for more, but clapping and pointing to books means books. Also, BaBa means: ball, book, bubbles, diaper, baseball, bib and I'm sure others I can't think of right now. But back to the books... If I notice that Nolan is not in the same room as me and quiet I tend to not trust him and I tiptoe around the house trying to find where he is. MOST of the time he is here or in this vicinity. And occassionally he's pulled the blanket off the back of the couch and bundled up in it.

I mean, isn't this kid just begging for a cup of tea and some fuzzy slippers to enjoy his fine reading materials? I'd pay money for a few hours in this position, uninterrupted. It's so precious that he seems to enjoy reading as much as Dave and I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment