Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A New First

Nolan tried his first Popsicle this week. He seemed to enjoy it but I think the molds I have are a tad large for a kiddo his size. He ate about 1/4 of it before he was done. He did, however, carry it around until he found a good spot for him to park himself with it. I think he'll learn to love these things. I am going to look for smaller molds for him too. For when he's a pipsqueak.

oh, and don't mind that scratch on his nose, I'm pretty sure he doesn't realize he has it. I got him with one of my finger nails. oops. Sorry baby.



Oh and we're also trying to teach him the Gator chomp so when he sees an alligator (as on his shirt) that he makes the chomping motion. He loves it when I do it so hopefully that will be a new trick soon!

1 comment:

  1. Um, I love that you are teaching him the Gator Chomp - then he can teach it to M!

    ReplyDelete