Tuesday, May 3, 2011

No More Bottles

This big boy doesn't drink bottles anymore. He kicked that phase yesterday. And I have got to tell you, I feel a little sad about it. I loved giving him bottles, to have him snuggle in and sometimes fall asleep with us holding him and the bottle. I love the after bottle snuggles we'd have together. Because he's not big into snuggling I feared the snuggles would end when the bottles ended. As it turns out, I was wrong. After a little bit of forceful holding he'll snuggle on my shoulder before his nap most of the time. Thank goodnessSince he's a big boy now, he must think he can pack his bag and go off to college or something. Not yet, little buddy, not yet. Mama still needs to get some more snuggles in before I ship you off to school. Oh, and you need to get a little taller.

1 comment:

  1. oh, so hard to see that bottle go. We just gave up the pacifier last weekend and a part of me was just so heart broken because it gave her so much joy!! The babies are growing up!!

    ReplyDelete