Saturday, May 7, 2011

It already feels special

This weekend feels so great. Dave took Friday off and we hung out together. The weather was glorious, we went for a walk, to the playground, we did a lot of work in the yard, set up Nolan's water/sand table, had some good alone time and a lovely dinner. Today we took a walk, Dave & Nolan went grocery shopping and came home with an early present for me (flowers!), and then Dave installed a gate for the deck. I am SO excited to have that done. I'm sure Nolan will desperately want to get through the deck and into the yard but now I have a place, outside, that I might be able to sit down and enjoy with him. If only I could prevent him from playing with the dirt in our herb planter...



And tomorrow, for Mother's Day, we have some lovely plans to go to brunch as a family. I am really loving this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment