Monday, March 7, 2011

Wow, time flies

I'm all out of whack. For the past 10 days or so I feel like I've been going at hyper-speed. It's funny, this is what my life used to be like but I can't handle it anymore. I can't wait until Friday when I have only one planned activity and it's 'go to the library'.

My mom's visit has been great but a complete whirlwind. We're running around from here to there and for some reason it just feels like madness trying to manage it all. We've seen Nolan's cousins a lot in the past few days and it's been absolutely wonderful to see them all playing together.
Each one of them is sweet and gentle to Nolan and treat him with such care when they are paying attention. At one point during his party we found all 4 of them in front of the fridge playing with these magnets.
It was so precious to see them all playing. I guess Nolan is getting to be a big boy. It's just amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment