Wednesday, February 9, 2011

One Month Shy

Of a year old. It's hard to believe that this big boy is almost one! I've been thinking back to when he was born a lot lately. I can remember almost every moment of the process of having him. It's amazing to me that this life has lived within me and now he's his own person! He's got a personality- his own thoughts and goals. He is happy, gets frustrated, has wants and can express them.
He is learning to communicate with sign language and with pointing and grunting. He's discovering correlation between certain things/events- like sitting in the high chair means eating.

One of my favorite things to do is to watch Dave and Nolan interact. They have so much fun together and you can tell that they just love being together. I'm in awe of how amazing of a father Dave is to Nolan.

Even when times are tough, even when life is really challenging, I am reminded how truly blessed I am when I look at my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment