Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day Three

There's not a whole lot new to report. Nolan and I had another pretty uneventful day. We went to BJ's in the morning as our big outing for the day. I made Nolan a mixture of orzo, brocoli, and olives for lunch that he seemed to like but managed to get all over the place. He's kind of a weird eater; he likes just about everything but is very unpredictable as to what he will want at any given meal. That said, he's been really into olives for the last several weeks. I'm not even sure how that all started but it seems like a very weird food for a baby to like.


One thing I've definitely realized is that I'm looking forward to spring weather. It will be nice to be able to take Nolan for walks or to the park again. Our options for entertaining him just seem so limited in the winter.


Colleen is back tomorrow. It sounds like it was a great wedding and I think she enjoyed some time to herself. We miss her and will be very happy to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment