Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year

Hello 2011. It's a new year! I'm still working on resolutions... I'm not sure if I'll make any right now. I'd love to make some but to be honest, life is pretty great. I have a few things I'd like to do, like, for example take better care of my skin, but really the big stuff is to be as good of a mom as I can be, to be as good of a wife as I can be, to cut myself some slack and to realize that just because I'm not doing things the way other people do them doesn't mean it's wrong and vice versa. Basically, take some lessons from my little friend here:

When you stop to think about it, babies have the right idea. They just do things. There are not many things that are wrong. And if they are wrong, they still do them sometimes (even sometimes on purpose). If they do and they get hurt, they allow themselves some time to cry and then move on to another toy. They cry when they are sad or mad, they smile and laugh when they are happy, they do things because they do. And for no other reason than that. It's so pure.

No comments:

Post a Comment