Monday, January 31, 2011

Letter to Nolan

Dear Nolan
When you are tired please close your eyes and go to sleep. I don't know why that's so hard for you but sleep is a really lovely thing that your Dad and I cherish. Other babies go to sleep when they are tired, not lay in the crib complaining about how tired you are. Your Dad and I don't know what to do for you- we hear your complaints and can't help. And it's a terrible feeling to not be able to help. So please, stop crying and let yourself drift off to slumberland.
Love,
Mom
ps- when you finally do fall asleep I recommend not getting this close to the crib sides. That dent in your head looks silly..

1 comment:

  1. Do other babies close their eyes and go to sleep when they are tired? My kid sure likes to complain about it too.

    ReplyDelete