Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Crazy but Good week

So this week we get back to basics. Regular eating for all, regular activities, no visitors but unfortunately very little Daddy. Dave is working crazy hours this week so that means after Dave heads off to work I'm working solo with the kiddo for the rest of the day. Let me say, I don't know how people do it. Wow.

Thankfully he's really a great sleeper. I wish we could get him to be a great eater again- I don't know what happened. I guess we added too many things to the mix. But if the kid wants tofu I'm not going to question it- go ahead and eat tofu for dinner. Oh, your meals are only white (tofu, cheerios, cheese, yogurt)? That's ok. So long as you are eating. I'm taking backward steps in the food category- back to puree. That helps with the eating- well, and the tofu.



When I was pregnant I went through a phase that I only was interested in white foods. Perhaps Nolan is in that cycle of his life. It's ok. It's a phase. It'll phase out.

No comments:

Post a Comment