Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thank you to my husband

Thank you Dave, from the bottom of my heart, for taking primary baby duty so I can accomplish so many of my 'to do' items. Without you I don't know what I would do. On a weekend like this where I feel dizzy with tasks that I've piled on myself you have done everything to help me accomplish these. I love you so much.
We got Nolan a new sheet. It is unbelievably soft so hopefully his raw nose will heal and he can burrow into this sheet all he'd like and not scrape his face and nose raw. The poor kid. He likes it so much even when he's not in bed he still loves touching it. And after a few days of sleeping on it we can see an improvement on his face. Thank goodness.
-
My 'to do' list is almost complete. The only thing left is to READ my bookclub book and make 9 dozen cookies. amazingly that is not overwhelming. This is my list:
-
-pick wedding photos for album, scan to disc and mail (just need to address and mail envelope)
-pick photos, format, print calendars for family calendar (project is at the printer)
-yardwork (got the babysitter to come for 3.5 hours so we can clean the yard for winter)
-READ- working on it- plans for tonight -finish bottle of wine and read book
-scan excess photos of Nolan to discs (strangly this is a daunting task and not completed yet)
-label, stamp, address christmas cards (cards are in possession, stamps bought and return labels ready to apply)
-make some christmas presents- unfinished
-get envelopes and mail calendars when finished- possibly tuesday) (can be done all at printers- office depot is amazing)
-make 9 dozen cookies (planned for tomorrow)
YAY!

1 comment:

  1. 9 dozen cookies? I fully anticipate that at least 1 of those 9 dozen will be shipped to me, right? Come on...

    ReplyDelete