Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I don't have time right now

to write the blog that I want to write. The one that everyone writes now about how thankful they are for all the really wonderful moments in their life thus far and for the moments that are sure to happen. I really want to write that blog for this kid. Man I love him. After meeting and falling in love with Dave I was certain I couldn't love any more than that. But then this came along and...
well, I've fallen in love even more. With this monkey and with Dave. I am so thankful for so many things right now I can't even begin to attempt to list them ... because I have too many darn projects in the works right now and a bookclub book to finish that I FINALLY just received yesterday.
well, look at that- I guess I did write a 'thankful' blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment