Sunday, October 17, 2010

Snot-Nosed Kid

Despite my lack of information in my blogs lately, there has been a whole lot going on in our household.

Dave is finally back on a normal working schedule which allows for me to have some downtime and Nolan to have some Daddy Time.
Nolan has been growing much more hair and has begun to pull on it.

Nolan now has 6 teeth, 4 uppers and 2 lowers.

Nolan had a runny nose all week... poor guy. What this means is each time we change his diaper we squirt saline in his nose then let it sit for as long as we/he can take it, then we suction it out. He really hates this. So he gave his cold to me... I felt awful this morning. Thank you sweetie.
He is now technically crawling, we decided October 13th is the official date he 'started'. He's getting around and into things which means we have begun the kid-proofing our house. Luckily we have a niece and two nephews so we know what they got into or got hurt on. Unfortunately that means some of our furniture needs to be removed too- one we call 'Kaye's table' because it fell on her and she had a mark that lasted for about 6 months. Oh and it took me 3 hours (damn those instructions that aren't quite accurate) to install the gate at the top of the stairs.
Nolan has a new carseat in both of our cars. He seems to like the one in mine. He hasn't taken a cruise yet in Dave's.

He's been more successful at getting the puffs in his mouth... although he still gets them stuck in unfortunate locations. Like his eyelashes...


I'll try to be better at news. Oh and now I deem Fridays to be 'Video Friday' and I'll post a video each Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment