Friday, July 9, 2010

Is He Teething?

If I had a dollar for every time someone asked me if he's teething I'd be rich! It's funny because as a new parent I really have no clue what is going on until AFTER it happens. I don't really read the books about what to expect and am unsure when certain milestones occur - when do babies start crawling?

So Nolan drools like crazy. I've talked about that. He also chews on everything. Toys, hands (mine, his, yours if you let him), blankets, wash cloths, towels, books, furniture. It's crazy. And everyone asks if he's teething. I have no idea. Until the kid gets a tooth, I'm just going to keep saying 'no'. It seems early to get one but I really have no idea.


My guide is other babies. James has two teeth and sits up but doesn't crawl. He's 6 months old. So crawling probably will occur after 6 months and teeth before. But who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment