Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another First

Last night I was making dinner and Dave and Nolan were being crazy. Laughing, making raspberry sounds, just acting like two little monkeys. I heard Nolan start laughing really hard and then Dave laughing really hard then I heard a giant SNORT and then a slight pause then Dave laugh even harder. I asked- 'Dave, was that you?' and he is laughing too hard to respond.

After he collects himself he explained that not only was it Nolan but he scared himself while doing it.


My son... the snorter... The funny part is, Nolan does scare from gutteral sounds. Clearing your throat, coughing, sneezing or sniffling, he jumps out of his skin. I wish I could have seen his little face when he realized that sound came from him!

Why isn't there a line in the baby books to write when THAT happens. Baby's first snort... 7/27/2010. Love it!


Welcome to Margeaux Shannon Ford born 7/27/2010 at 6:58pm! We are so happy to welcome you and can't wait to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment