Sunday, May 30, 2010

A boy and his dog, Snoopy

We decided to do the Snoopy theme in Nolan's room. It's taken a while to finally get the photos up, but here they are! Notice the Snoopy LAMP! I LOVE THE LAMP. We don't often turn it on but it's awesome. it's Snoopy laying on his house at the base and the lampshade is a bunch of Snoopy and Woodstock (his little yellow bird-friend) That picture is of Snoopy and Woodstocks doing the Happy Dance. And his sheets also have Snoopy and Woodstock. And the Snoopy Rug (notice the case of seltzer I have been using as a stool to step on when placing Nolan in his crib... I'm too short to just place him down, I need to lift him over the railing. That wakes him up. But when I step on my 'stool' he stays asleep better)


We also have removable stickers for his walls (you'll notice some near his changing area that he sometimes uses for target practice) and I will place more on the walls once we get his room totally set up.
I love the way this came out.

1 comment: