Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Work Ahead of Me

So I'm working to get Nolan to sleep in his crib. Today he slept in his crib for 15 minutes and then woke up wondering how the heck he got there. I picked him up and he screamed for about 15 minutes.

Again, at his second napping opportunity I placed him in his crib after he fell asleep in my arms. He slept for about 30 minutes, then was awake and making baby noises. Mistakenly I picked him up. He screamed for about 15 minutes again, until I got him to sleep. He's back in there for the second part of his nap. I wonder if he'll wake up again wondering how he got there...

Who is teaching who here? Perhaps he's teaching me to not put him in his darn crib? He does enjoy Big Head Todd and the Rockabye Lullaby CD that has rock songs (Queen, U2, Metallica, Beatles) done in a lullaby sound. Very fun. He likes it.

oops, he's waking again... darn it. It's only been 20 minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment