Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What a treat!

A few days a week Dave is heading to work for a 9am arrival which gives him some really special time with Nolan and also gives me some great morning time. I have a lot of things I try to do in the morning and sometimes they take a long time, other times they get accomplished rather quickly. Nolan doesn't seem to enjoy dawn. When he sees it is getting lighter outside he doesn't go back to sleep like he does in the night. That is ok with us, really, since he is such a great sleeper at night. BUT, it would be nice if he slept for longer than 45 minutes between his wake up and noon.

But with Dave being home a bit longer it gives me time to eat breakfast, pump (sorry if that's TMI) and take a shower. I feel like I have the whole day ahead of me! oh right, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment