Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lazy Sunday

The weather today made Dave, Nolan and I cancel our plans and what a treat for all. We all slept in a little bit, Dave slept until 9! Well, we were up earlier but Nolan and I went downstairs and Dave got some good snoozes in. Because the weather was rainy and cold and because Nolan is 'congested' we opted to skip the March of Dimes walk. I feel badly to have missed it but even moreso bummed to miss showing off Nolan to Dave's coworkers. I know there will be a next time, but he is so fun and cute right now (but very screamy too).
So instead we stayed in, relaxed and had a big dinner (roast beef, potatoes, beans and salad) and it felt like a great rainy cool Sunday afternoon. OH! And Nolan slept in his crib for 1.5 hours today. Of course, Dave put him there... not me... sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you about naps in the crib... Joshua does a good job of sleeping in his crib at night, but it seems like during the day he's only good there for 15 minutes. I think he has me trained pretty good to get him and then let him later snooze on ME! :-) I guess I should keep on trying - perhaps one day, I, too, will be able to have 1.5 hours of good nap time!

    ReplyDelete