Thursday, March 4, 2010

What I do on the internet

I would generally consider myself an online surfer. I feel like I spend a large portion of my workday scanning news and websites, partly as a job responsibility and partly to... well, surf the web. Now that I'm home and not looking for any news in particular it has occurred to me that I don't really surf at all. There are a few websites I go to: aol.com, blogspot.com and facebook.com.

So after 30 minutes of surfing on those 3 websites, I don't know what to do with myself. I look at Dave's saved websites- boring. I look at yahoo or cnn but those news outlets seem to have turned to smut now. I just don't know what to do with myself. So at 7:41am, on my second day off, I think I'll return to bed. Maybe read my book. I do have a huge stack of books to read.
ps- Pam and Jim are having their baby tonight on The Office. She found out she was pregnant right around the time I did. Now her baby is going to be born tonight. I don't think ours will be, unless I'm blessed with a speedy labor and delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment