Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Photo for proof

I'm trying to update the blog daily with photos and stories for those who look at this. yesterday was a challenge though. I took this photo as proof that the baby did, in fact, sleep. He had a terribly upset tummy yesterday and was unhappy for most of the morning. But here he is, finally sleeping, little sweetie.
And then last night, what did he find? His thumb! REJOICE! He loves to suck and since he can't find his thumbs, he sucks our thumbs which makes for a challenge to do anything else. He loved sucking on his thumb, I hope he finds it again soon!

I

2 comments:

  1. Colleen, you are a rock star mom with all this posting! Nolan is absolutely precious, and I'm loving the photos and hearing about your daily adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a rock star mom with all this posting! Nolan is absolutely precious, and I'm loving all the photos and hearing about your daily adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete