Monday, March 29, 2010

Back to Work


Today Nolan and I visited my office. He was a champ and slept the whole time, much to the dismay of my coworkers. It was funny to hear some of the comments people said- that he has a nice shaped head. That he has clear skin. That he has nice hands. It's too bad he didn't wake up but I'm sure I'll be back again sometime in the next few weeks.


Tomorrow Nolan will be 3 weeks old. He is growing, he looks longer and bigger than last week. And after 3 weeks I'm pleased to report that I've showered every day I've been home before noon and MOST (not all) days I've gotten out of the house. Some days have been too cold or rainy. I'm not sure we're getting out tomorrow, sadly there is more nasty rain on the forecast and I can't think of where to go. So tomorrow might be an 'in' day. Ah, oh well. And MOST (not all) days Nolan is read to. Dave is better at that than I am but I've been reading my smutty book and censoring the swear words. I think he likes my voice, not the content, right?

2 comments:

  1. Nolan is one lucky kiddo. You're right, it doesn't matter what you read - he just loves hearing your dulcet tones! :) This made me think of "3 Men and a Baby" and Tom Selleck reading Sports Illustrated to the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... we want to know what smutty book. Or at least I do. :)

    ReplyDelete