Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Attempt to Bathe

So this morning I thought we'd try something different, since little Nolan isn't much of a morning snoozer. I got up around 7, we both ate (and had coffee) and he was hanging out and doing some squawking and screaming so we played on the mat for a bit, we emailed a bit (he was calm at that point) and changed is diaper a few times and he seemed sleepy but not entirely tired. So I thought it'd be a great time to attempt a bath, solo... we've only done baths together, Dave and I, but night-times are a good little routine and we can't seem to fit a scream-fest, er, I mean bath in at night.

So, I bring him downstairs, set him in the swing, get his bath ready and all the gear that goes along with the bath. I go to get him from the swing and what do I find? A sleeping baby...

1 comment:

  1. We have the same swing! It's a lifesaver. Matt was really fussy after his 2 month shots yesterday so he slept in the swing all night (and only woke up to eat once!)

    ReplyDelete