Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I've been a slacker- here's my update- 37.5 weeks

It's been a while since I blogged. I'm sorry. I've been busy doing things but nothing all that story worthy. After the shower Dave and I had a blast finding homes for things. We also picked up numerous items from our little friend Luke who is loaning us TONS of stuff. So we have the car seats installed, the stroller figured out, the bassinet put together (isn't it beautiful?), diapers bought, clothes washed.
I'm feeling great. If I could feel my fingertips and make a fist with my right hand I'd be feeling better. If heartburn wasn't a part of my night- every night (except for last night- REJOICE!) I would be feeling fabulous! The pelvic pressure has either subsided or I'm getting used to it. I feel overall really good. And all I can truly complain about is my hand and my heartburn- seriously, I have it good. Oh, well, and my left foot seems tired of holding me up and sometimes if feels like my arch has broken. But little things...

Here are some photos of me at 37.5 weeks. Baby is moving happily around and there feels like there is still room to grow. I MIGHT have had my first Braxton Hicks contraction a few days ago. That was very exciting- one of those moments which reminded me- wow, this could happen at any time now!
Tonight it occurred to me that we'll have a baby in our house... ALL the time! That's a lot! It all feels surreal again - conceptually I get it but what exactly does that mean? What will our lives be like? It's SO exciting! I can wait, but am super excited for the day this wee one decides to join our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment