Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I am really going to miss this...


MY BELLY! I love my belly. Dave loves my belly. I love feeling my belly move and watching it move around. I love imagining what it looks like in there or what it's doing to make the belly move this way and that?

We talk to my belly, we poke my belly, we ask it questions hoping it will move to answer them- like 'are you a boy baby?' Or 'are you a girl baby?' I love laying down and just feeling it get comfy and cozy in it's new position. I love this belly so much I can't imagine what it is going to be like to meet the little person inside of my belly and begin loving that so many times more than I love my belly.

BUT... I'm going to miss my belly. I'm going to miss having this little special time with the baby. I'm going to miss Dave's hand on my belly (because it's not welcome there after the baby is born). I'm going to miss this belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment