Monday, January 11, 2010

32.5 weeks photo and hiccups

It's funny how some days I look and feel giant, other days I look and feel not so giant and other days I feel great but look giant. I know I'll be getting bigger, much bigger, but here is a belly photo from today- I look giant, but feel great. Look at that belly! My goodness! And I have to say, I just LOVE IT!
Today during a boring meeting it was flopping around all over the place. I wasn't sure if I should stop the meeting and point it out to people or just try to pretend it by whole belly wasn't moving. I pretended it wasn't moving. But later when the baby got the hiccups I couldn't help but giggle.
I was told the hiccups are because it's practicing to breath and accidentally swallowed some fluid. Keep on practicing, little baby. You've got time to get it right, but keep on practicing.


No comments:

Post a Comment