Monday, December 14, 2009

Weekend and 28 week belly shots

What a weekend. Wow. After this weekend I feel so very accomplished. Between Christmas shopping and even the shops I stepped into this weekend, not to mention money spent, I did good. I did get a bit sidetracked and picked up a few items for me... but well, isn't that what Christmas is all about? Few more things to pick up (for me and for my dear husband) and I'll be done. I didn't get the cookies made that I was hoping to but all of my goals were flexible.

Here are some belly shots. Still feeling good. Tailbone and pelvis are achy. I made it to the gym today and the evidence of my cold are still lingering but I'm feeling a LOT better. Thank goodness.

1 comment:

  1. Aaah, you look great! I can't believe you're 28 weeks already. It sounds like you're feeling good, even amidst all the holiday craziness. Loving the updates!

    ReplyDelete