Wednesday, December 9, 2009


This weekend we put up our Christmas Tree. It’s a little one this year but so cute and beautiful, I just love it. We also had our first snowfall. This was also the first weekend I abandoned my plans and just took it easy. Which, for me, meant doing only 100 things rather than 200. I opted to not go Christmas shopping and instead lay on the couch in my PJs all day Sunday. And it was lovely. We also decorated our house for Christmas, did some cleaning, did laundry, made homemade tomato sauce and homemade apple sauce and put the lights up outside. I’m not sure if I still overdid it, but it felt right to stay in on Sunday and take it easy.

Our second snow fall was today and I got to drive my new car in the snow. I admit, I was a jerk. I have all-wheel-drive and I tried it out. I probably drove too fast and aggressively but I felt very much in control. It was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment