Tuesday, December 29, 2009

30 Things You Might Not Know About Me

  1. I have a minor in Gerontology (the study of aging). And I made up my college major: Social Aspects of Health.


  2. I love old people, especially old men.


  3. I think I know everyone. I can walk through an airport and see a few people I am certain I know but really don’t.


  4. Sometimes I call home and leave myself a voicemail. When I do I always wish myself to have a nice day. When I get home and see I have a message I’ve already forgotten it’s me for myself.


  5. Only after meeting my husband did I have a desire to have children.


  6. I am slightly afraid of children.


  7. Growing up I had an irrational fear of sharks in my swimming pool and would jump in and climb out as quickly as possible when swimming at nighttime.


  8. The first significant loss I experienced was the death of my childhood dog. I was in high school.


  9. I did one year of National Service - Americorps in Sacramento


  10. I love watching boxing.


  11. My all-time sports hero is Muhammad Ali.


  12. I absolutely love Mafia movies.


  13. I own three movies: Goodfellas, Scarface and Finding Nemo


  14. I swam competitively for 13 years.


  15. I met most of the important people in my life online.


  16. When I was little I wanted to change my name to Elizabeth because there were so many nicknames I could have.


  17. I also wished I wore glasses, I don’t wish that any more.


  18. I dreamed of wearing suits every day to work.


  19. I can wear sweatpants and flip flops to work if I want (but I don’t).


  20. At one time I wanted to be a Navy nurse. I also wanted to be a Judge.


  21. I cry watching television commercials.


  22. My hearing is perfect but when there is lots of noise, I can only hear the loudest noise.


  23. I love to play cards and board games but only in small groups.


  24. I flew across country on September 10, 2001.


  25. I’ve driven across the country twice and have been to 39 states.


  26. I try to avoid eating at national chain restaurants.


  27. I love Starbucks coffee.


  28. When I was in middle school, I moved to Australia for 6 months.


  29. I have trouble with simple math.


  30. I think I’m incredibly funny. My husband laughs at me, but he says he doesn’t think I’m funny. (He’s lying)

No comments:

Post a Comment