Monday, November 2, 2009

Not quite the 'glow'

Someone said I looked tired today. And I don't often get told that but when she said it, I realized my eyes were kind of burning and I could feel a little wrinkle under each one, like a little bag. I went to the mirror and peeked at myself and I looked awful. Definitely not the 'glow' I've read about. I looked pooped.

I'd like to blame it on going to the gym this morning. Or maybe the time change. Or perhaps just the Monday morning wearys. But I don't think I can blame it on the baby just yet.

We're excited about many things about the arrival of the little one, but considering how much we enjoy sleeping, the lack of it is not something we very excited for. It's funny to be at this point in the pregnancy. I feel great- I'm happy and my excitement is growing. Mentally I feel a bit more stable (will I ever be completely stable?) and we have so much longer to wait! I'm only halfway through! We've got 4 more months to go! We've only known about this little one for 4 months. Holy moley! That's a long time to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment