Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Goal- regular postings

Ok, So since there is news or actual stuff to announce to you all, my new goal is to post something every other day. Perhaps (Phill) my posts won't be as long, but more regular.
Feeling it. I've begun to feel the baby and I have to say, it is the most beautiful feeling in the world. What it means to me is that little green/red light I wish I had on my belly button to inform me that things are ok is no longer necessary. Now I've got the little one saying 'Hi Mom! I'm ok in here, go about your business and send in some food!' And it is a really wonderful feeling.
Here's a picture of the little one from 12 weeks... New picts coming soon

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the regular baby updates. What an adorable photo - so neat that you can actually see baby, some of those just look like little blobs to me!

    ReplyDelete