Saturday, October 10, 2009

A long weekend of nothing

It's a long weekend for me. That's so nice to have an extra day off to get done things I need to get done... Except a regular weekend without Dave feels too long. And now it's been lengthened just because some explorer found America. Damn Columbus! And, to top it off, I've got no plans. I've watched all my recorded CSI and Law & Order. I've already done laundry. I've planned out our cooking for next week. The house is decently clean. I've changed the sheets.

Almost everyone offers advice to a pregnant lady. Wanted or not, people feel compelled to give it. And the number one advice I've been given thus far is to enjoy my weekends of nothing. Take the time to lay on the couch and veg out because those times are few and far between when you add a helpless little (adorable and precious) human to that equation.

I must admit... I'm bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment