Tuesday, June 9, 2009

to Facebook or not to Facebook, That is the question

I just don't know if I want to facebook. I've hacked into my friend's account and taken a tour of another friend's account but am still not sure... I can't access it from work (probably a good thing) but not sure if I want to spend another hour a day in front of the computer...

I do feel out of touch from lots of my friends. Many of them facebook but don't read my blog and don't send me emails. Should I take the hint? Or is facebook a way of remaining 'friends' with people while making no effort. If someone allows me to be their friend, I can monitor what they are doing/writing without them really telling me (like blogging). I wonder if reading their update or witty one liner would make me feel like I'm not so out of touch, even though nothing aside from me reading what they put on their page has changed?

Ah, I don't know. I lean toward, then away from facebook. I'm not sure I wanted to be searched and found. It's a commitment. I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment