Thursday, June 4, 2009

amendment to the resolutions

Ok ok, so the 'going home after work and relaxing' part of my resolutions has encouraged me to take up drinking beers after work. I get home, have some time to myself and the beer starts calling to me 'hellooooo colleen! The weather is warm... why don't you sit outside in the beautiful afternoon sun, next to your beloved vegetables and relax and drink me'. And since it is asking so nicely, it is terribly rude to say no. And the beer fridge is conveniently located on the way to the deck. With some time to kill, I can have a beer or two and still get up for the gym because dinner helps sweep away any buzz from the beer. It's a tough life I live.

Although, isn't that what summer is about? Why should I amend the resolutions? And yes, two beers does give me a buzz... don't make fun of me.

1 comment:

  1. 2 beers totally gives me a buzz. Sounds heavenly! :)

    ReplyDelete