Thursday, May 28, 2009

Race for the Cure, June 6th. Please make a donation

I’m running in the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure on June 6th for my friend Jenn. At 31 years old, she learned she had breast cancer 10 days before her wedding day and began chemotherapy 4 days after her wedding. Since then, she has had 8 chemo treatments, a mastectomy and she just finished her final day of radiation treatment last week, on May 22nd. She ‘gave cancer the beats’ and I’m so thankful for that. Congratulations Jenn and Daylan. I'm thinking of you every day!

Please support the Susan G Komen Foundation by making a donation or joining the run with me. I apologize for the short timeframe, but any donation you can make, no matter how small, is hugely appreciated.

To make a donation, please click here and then click ‘Support Colleen’ above the donation meter.
Thank you, in advance, for your donations and for a quick thought/well-wish for Jenn. She is the strongest woman I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment