Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Girl Crush

Ok, I admit it. I have a girl-crush on Michelle Obama. Man, how gorgeous is she? She is like a supermodel, but the one we want little girls to see as a role model. She is beautiful, fashionable (although she wasn’t always), brilliant, a wonderful mother, a strong wife and a real life person with a rockin’ body. She has invited the public into her life and her family in a way I’ve never envisioned. I know that Barack (I’ll refer to him as Rocky) loves scallops and one of the family members loves homemade waffles and grits. I know Rocky coveted Michelle for months and she kept brushing him off. He persisted and she gave in. Their fist date was for ice cream. Rocky respects her family and the relationship he has with his mother-in-law is absolutely precious…

But back to Michelle. She admits her marriage is hard and they have to work at it. She is someone I feel like I know. She’s someone I’d feel excited to meet, shake her hand and even talk to her about books or cooking. She FEELS like a real person, like no other First Lady ever has in my lifetime. And, did I mention, she’s gorgeous with a rockin bod?

1 comment:

  1. I have a man crush on Grissom from CSI. Glad I got that off my chest.

    ReplyDelete