Thursday, January 22, 2009

Exciting Times

I'm so excited for this weekend. My parents arrive from Florida to celebrate my Mom's 60th birthday! What she doesn't know is there are more surprises tucked into her seemingly routine birthday celebration (dinner out). There are 4 surprise guests arriving at the dinner location traveling from afar. I'm so excited and (going back a few blogs ago) one of my favorite things is surprises. And I'm RIGHT in the middle of a surprise. Man, I don't know how I'm supposed to contain myself. I'm also very excited about seeing the surprise guests. So cool.

This has been an exciting week for me: random day off, book club, new president, new haircut, new yoga class, my friend's final (hopefully) chemo treatment, a friend is pregnant and my mom's birthday surprise.

Wow, these are such exciting times.

1 comment: